Total Process Ownership (TPO©) means that we assume the customer's point of view in everything we do. Instead of simply completing a task, our focus is on achieving the customer's overall goals. To achieve this, we go the extra mile, whether it's manufacturing, packaging, formulation, analytics, or change process or workflow activities.
Customers can count on an exchange of ideas and recommendations to create integrated solutions that go beyond the initial task description. We also take care of timely and accurate implementation. As a result, we minimize customer's resource requirements and interfaces.
- We assuming the customer's position.
- We understanding the underlying process.
- We adopting the customer's final goal as our own.
- We creating comprehensive solutions beyond the initial task description.
A cross-functional TPO©-Service Center for every customer
To provide the best service to our customers, we have established our TPO©-Service Centers. Every TPO Service Center merges the business functions of Sales, Technical Product Support und Supply Chain into one team to create a central knowledge hub for our customers.
Through the ongoing exchange within the cross-functional team, Rottendorf synchronizes communication with minimal response times and the best service and solutions for our customers.
- Central customer relationship management ("Key Account Management")
- Proposals / Pricing
- Business development
- Order management
Technical Product Support
- Central contact for all technological issues
- Life cycle management of products
- Coordination and communication of deviations and their implications
- Change Management
- Central contact for all planning-related issues
- Assurance of the supply chain
- Forecast management
- Order/capacity planning
- Capacity forecasting
- Production planning