I. Data controller
Ostenfelder Str. 51-61
Tel.: +49 (0) 2524 268 0
Fax: +49 (0) 2524 268 100
II. Data protection officer
Our data protection officer can be reached by using the above postal address, accompanied by the words “Data Protection Officer”, or at email@example.com.
III. Collection and storage of personal data and manner and purpose of their use
a) when you visit our website
Whenever you access our website www.rottendorf.com, information is automatically sent to the server of our website through the browser of your terminal device. This information is stored temporarily in a so-called log file. In the course of this procedure the following data are collected and stored, without any action on your part, until the time of automatic erasure:
· IP address of the requesting computer,
· date and time of access,
· notification of access,
· name of website/file accessed,
· data volume transferred,
· website from which access is made (referrer URL),
· websites called up by the user’s system via our website,
· type and version of browser used, operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access providers.
We process the mentioned data for the following purposes:
· ensuring a smooth link connection of the website,
· ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
· evaluation of the system security and system stability as well as
· other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1, lit. f GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) whereby our legitimate interest results from the above listed purposes for data collection. In no event we use the collected data for deducing information concerning your person.
b) when you contact us via our contact form
By using a contact form on the website you may contact us for questions of any kind. If you indicate a valid email address and your name we know who sent us the request and can answer it accordingly. Further information can be given on a voluntary basis. The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is done in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1, lit. a GDPR on the basis of your voluntarily given consent. At any time you may withdraw your consent without giving reasons with future effect. The withdrawal can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. All personal data collected from you while you were using the contact form are deleted after we have processed your enquiry.
c) when communicating by email
You may contact us by clicking on one of our email addresses on our website. For this service your email application is used. We receive your email address as well as the content of your message and, where appropriate, included email attachments. These data are used to process your request. The data processing for this purpose is done in accordance with Art. 6 para.1, lit. a GDPR on the basis of your voluntarily given consent. At any time you may withdraw your consent without giving reasons with future effect. The withdrawal can be sent to email@example.com. After processing, all personal data collected by us are deleted considering statutory storage obligations that might apply.
d) in case of any online application
You may send us an online application for the job vacancies advertised on the website via our website. For the purpose of the application process we require your name, your email address and your telephone number for getting in contact with you. You can voluntarily decide to send us a message and provide email attachments, to inform us about your salary expectations and give us the information about how you found out about our job vacancy. The data processing for the purpose of unsolicited applications is done in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1, lit. a GDPR on the basis of your voluntarily given consent. At any time you may withdraw your consent without giving reasons with future effect. The withdrawal can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. The online application including the collected personal data is deleted six months after receipt of the application documents.
IV. Integration of Google Maps
On the basis of Art. 6, para. 1, lit. f GDPR we use the service Google Maps (API) of Google LLC., 1600 Amphitheatre Parway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”) on our website to enable our customers to locate our site quickly. This is done for the purpose of enhancing our customer relationships. Its provider Google is responsible for operating in compliance with data protection.
When you call up respective sub-sites where the Google Maps card is imbedded, information about the use of our website (e.g. your IP address) is transferred to Google servers and stored there. This takes place irrespective of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged-in to or if no account exists. If you are logged-in at Google your data are directly matched with your account. In case you do not wish the matching with your profile at Google, you have to log-out before using Google Maps. Google saves your data as user profiles (even for users that are not logged-in) and analyses them. Such analysis takes place in particular pursuant to Art. 6 para 1, lit. f GDPR on the basis of Google’s legitimate interests in the insertion of personalised advertising, in market research and/or in the appropriate design of its website.
V. Data transfer
Your personal data are not transferred to third parties, except in the case of the purposes listed below:
We transmit your personal data to third parties only if:
· your express consent was given pursuant to Art. 6 para 1, lit. a GDPR,
· the transfer is required, pursuant to Art. 6, para 1, lit. F GDPR, for the assertion, the exercise or defence of legal claims or for the sustainability of services that cannot be carried out by ourselves and if there is no reason to believe that you have a predominant legitimate interest in the non-disclosure of your data,
· in cases where a legal obligation for transfer in accordance with Art. 6 para 1, lit. c GDPR exists, as well as
· this is permitted by law and required for the transaction of contractual relationships with you pursuant to Art. 6 para 1, lit. b GDPR
For the IT system maintenance and for the provision and maintenance of our website we assigned service providers. Service providers also support us regarding services for internet access, telephony and email exchanges as we cannot provide these services by ourselves.
In case data are transmitted in the course of order processing we concluded an agreement for order processing with the service providers and complied with all further legal requirements for order processing. Our service providers are located in the European Union and in the USA. The service providers in the USA adhere to the regulations of the EU-US Privacy Shield that were agreed between the USA and the European Union. The data protection level of companies in the USA that adhere to the regulations of the EU-US Privacy Shield is considered appropriate. The adequacy decision of the EU commission with regard to the EU-US Privacy Shield is available at http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/PDF/?uri=CELEX:32016D1250&from=EN.
VI. Rights of affected persons
You have the right:
· to revoke your consent, given once, at any time in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR. As a result, we are not allowed to continue data processing which was based on this consent,
· to request information, pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR, about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to which your data were or will be disclosed, the scheduled storage period, the existence of the right of correction, erasure, restriction of the processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of the data, unless they were collected by us, as well as about the existence of an automatic decision making including profiling and, where appropriate, significant details,
· to ask, pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR, for an immediate completion or rectification of your personal data stored in our system in case they are incorrect,
· to ask, pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR, for erasure of your personal data stored in our system unless the processing is required for exercising the right of free expression and information, for fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims,
· to ask, pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, for the restriction of processing your personal data in case you dispute the correctness of the data, the processing is illegitimate but you decline their erasure and we no more require the data, but you need them for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR,
· to receive, pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, your personal data provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to the person of your choice and
· to file a complaint, pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR, with a regulatory authority. As a general rule, you may apply to the regulatory authority of your habitual residence or your workplace or our office location.
VII. Right of objection
In case your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para 1, lit. f GDPR you have the right to file an objection, in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, against the processing of your personal data insofar as reasons resulting from your special situation exist. You may address your objection to email@example.com
May 25, 2018